With so much information, it’s easy to think that everyone (except you) is busy building your list and earning money. You struggle to sell things online, when you do not need to.
The good news is that you can really start creating your own email list today for free, by taking some specific actions.
So, why do you want a email list of your own?
In the history of the Internet, it has been observed that 99% of people who succeed online in the long term have a list of their own. Now that’s not scientific but it’s true.
When you have your own list, you completely eliminate advertising costs. I mean completely. With your own list you can promote what you want at any time and as often as you wish … at no cost to you.
To get a little understanding, let’s see who, what, when, where, why and how to build lists.
WHO SHOULD BUILD A LIST?
The answer is simple … anyone who is serious about building an online business or making money online.
If you’re marketing online for a short period of time, that’s an issue,and you’re not really committed to succeeding online, then creating lists is probably not right for you.
The reason is simple: once you have a list, you should keep in touch with them and let them know you a little so they can like you, trust you ,and buy from you.
Please note that order because it is important. They should like you before they can trust you. And they need to trust you before they buy from you!
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BUILD A LIST?
THESE SIX KEY POINTS..
- A squeeze of page-You can use a blog (or other page), but the squeezed pages work better.
- An autoresponder-This will allow you to capture leads and send follow-up messages.
- A Lead Magnet-Something of value for people to join your list. People care about WIIFM (for me) and providing a high-value “subscriber magnet” works well. Video series and downloadable PDF reports work especially well.
- Follow-up Email Messages -So that you can automatically send to people who register on your list.
- Great products to promote to your list-The goal is to make sales, so provide useful articles on a specific problem and then offer to solve the problem for your reader by suggesting a product. Do not push the product, the sales letter of the product will do that. You only sell the click, creating curiosity.
- Targeted Traffic- Simple, but important. Once you have your system in place, you want to promote it with people who KNOW they need what you are offering. It’s called targeted marketing and it’s the most important skill online.
- If you have, or can learn to obtain, these six things, you will have everything you need to build a real and lasting online business.
WHEN SHOULD I START TO BUILD A LIST?
If you are not creating a list now, it’s time to start.
If you see the logic of needing a list, commit to doing something every day to create your own list!
I have literally spoken to thousands of people and I can tell you that EVERYONE would wish they had started building their list when they started working online.
The majority lost enormous amounts of time trying this system and falling for this other exaggerated agreement. We have all been there.
All we have today is today. And today is the PERFECT time to start building your list.
WHERE CAN I START TO BUILD A LIST?
In my opinion, the best place to start is Mailchimp. Mailchimp is not only the best autoresponder, it has an incredible series of free videos to show you the steps you need and the best part is that it’s FREE for the first 2,000 subscribers!
WHY DO I WANT TO BUILD A LIST?
Easy: To make money selling things. That could mean affiliate marketing or selling your own product,services, or something else.
Here’s another reason:
When you have a list, you become a highly sought-after joint venture partner. You may not believe me now, but trust me when I tell you that if you create a powerful list, the best online sellers will knock on your door. They will want to reach YOUR audience. How cool would that be?
I hope this article has helped you see the big picture.
Take a moment to review the SIX KEY POINTS in the section above. Use it as your list building plan.
I will tell you that having a mailing list of your own and knowing what to do with it and how to develop trust and relationships has been the most profitable thing I have ever done online.
Approximately twice a year they ask me “what would you do if you lost everything, how would you start again?”
I’m sure my answer want surprise you: I would concentrate 110% of my efforts on building a new list!!
WANT MORE..SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!